By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can u ban moderator DKII

k well i watched invisible walls on game trailers and they pointed out that wii games have the capability to look liek xbox games yet none have so they asked why. It got me thinking SO I ASKED U GUYS WHY U THINK SO 

"The wii is just a bit more powerful then the orignal xbox as we all know, but why havent the wii games looked as good as the xbox? like seriously... the conduit could look soooooooooooo much better, dont get me wrong it looks alright but look at the first halo.. anyways it was just athought i had" 
now yes ok the conduit looks great but we know it can look better. 

anyways DKII banned me for that and thats just rediclious, liek why cant i ask a question? plus i want my 600 vg money back lol. ]

Around the Network

DKll is the harshest banner we have, he banned me for saying an OP post was too long before.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

He's not just a mod, he's the site's manager. I believe he's only second to Brett. Good luck getting him banned, he's just doing his job but he's tough.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Maybe if you didn't have five prior offenses -- all from other moderators -- it wouldn't be a problem?

Regardless this thread isn't appropriate, take it up with Brett if you really have a problem.

You know publicly asking for a mod to be banned isn't that smart.

Around the Network

And no, you can't ban a site admin!

Nintendo still doomed?

@Rath

Yea, you're right. That just makes it worse.

Nintendo still doomed?