By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GC *Halo Wars* vid to air on Monday (Xbox live only)!

The RTS spin-off of the game Halo (for Xbox and X360) is starting to get hyped by Microsoft. This vid is all part of a grand promotion for the game! The RTS game is set for release on PC and X360 and is developed by Ensemble studios (Known for the critically aclaimed 'Age of Empires' series) and co-developed by Bungie... (And we all know what they are known for )... The game still has a TBA release on it but guesses are that it will be late 08 and will become the holiday 08 captain for the X360 console. Look for the vid somewhere on Monday 27th of August (Dunno if its GMT or US time) on Xbox live.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

sweet, this game looks like its gonna kick some ass

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Yep... This is gonna earn Bunie and Microsoft some 100mil+ dollars i think ... But i think Starcraft II will do better ...

THE NETHERLANDS

well it is a long time since a good RTS has come I consider Total War as TBS but blizzard will gives us a good game I don't have high hopes for this Halo spin off but we will see

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt