By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wow is Wii Fit really that popular?

I just happened to stumble over this page. I didn't know so many people are getting this thing. I mean I see the sales but reaching such a wide audience who actually talk about it is cool.

http://www.amazon.com/Does-have-level-EASY-enough/forum/Fx2VGP8F0CABC29/Tx3EN2MYQB04Y3A/1/ref=cm_cd_ef_tft_tp?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B000VJRU44

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949

Around the Network

On another note I really need to get this thing fast. There are so many other games I hope to enjoy with it. It really is sort of another platform on the Wii platform if that makes any sense. I believe Nintendo should start at some point making the BB available to all so that some games could have more than 1 BB at a time for some real co-op or multiplayer fun. Maybe the next Mario and Sonic game.

My mother bought a Nintendo Wii just to get me to buy the game and the balance board for her cause its a hit in the nursing home she works in. For sure the Vancouver 2010 Mario and Sonic game will be compatible with the BB.

Another anecdote for you:- I was in a game store the other day and one of the employees told me they are always running out of Wii fit. Even though it is still a clear no. 1 in the sales charts. He told me i could sell it even now on Ebay for twice what i paid for it. I explained i bought it last October and that i should have sold it last Christmas. He said it was like gold dust then and i could have sold it then and made enough to buy another 4 copies! Perhaps i should have done!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Well I know its compatible witht the game but I mean multi balance boards per game. That would be a nice touch.

Around the Network

My wife hates the fact that I am 32 and play video games. However, she sure as hell had to have a Wii fit for Christmas. Yup the same Wii fit that has been touched twice since I got it for her.

Millions of men are buying Wii Fit to keep their wives from bitching about playing games = fact

8P

wow...nintendo really has changed the "gamer"

hello how are you.