By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - List cool movies people might not have seen

I have a few and I am sure most probably heard or seen mine.  However, I think there are a few people out there that haven't seen/heard about these movies.

Pink Floyd The Wall

Belly

Four Rooms

Kings of South Beach

We Own the Night

Equilibrium

Requiem for a Dream

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

Cowboy Beebop The Movie

Ali G Indahouse

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Everyone has probably seen/heard of this one but it is too great to pass up....  V for Vendetta

Around the Network

The dark Knight!!!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Clerks, mallrats, and office space

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

I've seen/heard of most of those. Here's a few good ones:
Attack of the 50 ft woman;
Eraserhead;
Godzilla vs Mothra;
The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Memento

Around the Network

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!?

That has to be one of the longest titles.....

sethnintendo said:

That has to be one of the longest titles.....

Hell yeah, it is!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

poo most of those movies are pretty well known. I got the wall belly and the cowboy bebop movie in my dvd collection and everybodies seen those kevin smith movies!

I recomend the plague dogs. Movie animated by the same people as watership down, original book written by the same guy who wrote watership down. This movie kicks more ass than watership down though.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

The Grand Illusion
Beauty and the Beast (1946)
Hard Boiled
Videodrome
Brazil
Peeping Tom
The Third Man
Rushmore
Chasing Amy
Cet Obscur Objet Du Desir
Salesman
Wild Strawberries
Man Bites Dog
The Rules of the Game
Slacker
Kind Hearts and Coronets
Stranger than Paradise
Vampyr
Salo or 120 Days of Sodom (be warned, this is the most disturbing movie I have ever seen)

I'll throw in some David Lynch too: Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

House Arrest
Good Burger

TO GOD BE THE GLORY