By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wonder if I'll get banned for posting in this thread,over and over and over again. lol

Around the Network

Barney is such a funny feller.  Not sure how it took me so long to start watching How I Met Your Mother.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:

Barney is such a funny feller.  Not sure how it took me so long to start watching How I Met Your Mother.

I've watched that entire show over like 5 times over the last two years. Sucks that we have to wait so long for new episodes

I'm almost to the end of season 4 now :)

I'll admit, I've had a couple weekends now where I'll literally watch that show for 8-10 hours, haha.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:

I'll admit, I've had a couple weekends now where I'll literally watch that show for 8-10 hours, haha.

I always have stuff on while I'm studying so I've watched all of Seinfeld, Futurama, Curb Your Enthusiasm, How I Met Your Mother and the Office, about 3-5 times each over the last couple of years.

My introduction to The Office consisted of going through the first 3 seasons in one weekend!

Ok, I know it is an amazing show and all, but that is just plain sad!

Around the Network

I wonder how long this thread can get.

Happy May! MAYDAY :) xD Does anyone like this picture? D'':

Tino Vainamoinen said:

I actually quite despise it.  You are telling me that you already have dandelions growing when we had a high of 37 today?

This time on Saturday Morning Breakfeast Cereal....

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Baalzamon said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

I actually quite despise it.  You are telling me that you already have dandelions growing when we had a high of 37 today?

;D Are you SUREEEE!!!