By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:
chocoloco said:

You are like the post your mind therapist okay.

I tripped shrooms for the 2nd time and I was overwhelmed. It was good, but mostly overwhelming. I can see now why the drug is illegal it is to strong and unpredictable. Lets just say I never thought the hallucinations would stop and thank god they did.

It is hard to imagine, but on shrooms you can experience extacy, joy, mania, terror, sadness and love all withen a short spn it can just be overwhelming. So I just wanted to declare the end to my chemical experimentation.

Holy crap!  Well, at least you learned your lesson.

Took some time, but I am one of those unfortunate learn the hard way guys. Well peace either way.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:

I'm not too happy about that statement...

Great... fresh out of university and out of work all at once. Thanks a lot Baalzamon.

Hey, this guy has a gift; your gift is more often causing laughter.

trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:

I'm not too happy about that statement...

Great... fresh out of university and out of work all at once. Thanks a lot Baalzamon.

We can both be therapists...this is part of our plan, make people think they can trust us, muwahahaha.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

trashleg said:

I made a stranger laugh today, by pretending to pick my nose until he looked over then wagging my eyebrows at him.

His astonishment lasted about a second before he laughed out loud as he walked past the car I was sitting in.

That's sort of funny.  It reminds me of something my dad and I did on a mini road trip last year.  We were trying to act like complete idiots for the whole way up just to mess with other people driving on the road, but that ended in sort of a sad way...regardless, it was fun.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:

but that ended in sort of a sad way...regardless, it was fun.

Uh oh! That doesn't sound good. Care to share?

@trashleg: 3 things

1) You reminded me I need new shoes

2) I looked up a "what pokemon are you" quiz and got Mew... apparently Squirtle isn't one of the results. I was hoping I could add the squirtle description to my sig.

3) Hi mumma!

It was nothing serious, it was just that I'm 99% certain one of the vehicles that drove by legitimately had a mentally challenged person, and I felt extremely bad when I saw that and was acting stupid and retarded through my window towards them, because it could have been interpreted as me being a complete and total douche to them.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:

It was nothing serious, it was just that I'm 99% certain one of the vehicles that drove by legitimately had a mentally challenged person, and I felt extremely bad when I saw that and was acting stupid and retarded through my window towards them, because it could have been interpreted as me being a complete and total douche to them.

Oh. Well at least you saw the err in what you were doing. It's sad but quite a few people wouldn't have felt bad as you did about your actions if they were in the same situation. I've been guilty of similar things (I had a deaf professor once... you can see where that story is going)...

I have an exam in about 7 hours and I have yet to crack open the book for the second half of the course.

Lol I hate when I do that kind of thing. Even sadder that I know its a proven fact you retain more if you study over time and have a chance to rest before hand. Much more than you will cramming it all in right before hand.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

Does anyone like my photography D:?

http://365project.org/suomiiiii/365

Well...see...I'm trying to get better by doing the 365 project...? Any comments? :D?

Some really nice shots in there! Great work! But the tone of all the pics is just so gloom and doom. Perhaps try something bright and cheery for a change? Or are you going for a whole 'beauty of grief' theme?

I'd love to use that "I clean your mess" shot as a DP.

Well lately it's been raining...no joke! I bet all of the gloom is because of the weather...we only had one nice day...and it's the shoe one...it was so nice and hot that day I walked so far XD

You can as long as you credit XD

Your Shape Fitness Evolved for Kinect is the real deal.  Feels like I've been to the gym!

trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:

but that ended in sort of a sad way...regardless, it was fun.

Uh oh! That doesn't sound good. Care to share?

@trashleg: 3 things

1) You reminded me I need new shoes

2) I looked up a "what pokemon are you" quiz and got Mew... apparently Squirtle isn't one of the results. I was hoping I could add the squirtle description to my sig.

3) Hi mumma!

shoes? i dont understand o_0

hey :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Gilgamesh said:
trashleg said:

my flatmate smacked my butt earlier and i tried to elbow him in the stomach but missed and bashed my arm on the doorframe instead. got a lumpy bruise and must have hit a nerve cos my fingers feel funny.

and i dropped my crumpets >:( not happy.

If that was on video you could of been on FailBlog hahaha

check this beast :(

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.