By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Started playing Diablo 2 with a friend again today...I never did beat that game...gotta get prepared for Diablo 3

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Signalstar said:

I wish I didn't care about my grades in school. That way instead of writing this stupid 3 page paper due tomorrow I would be catching up on some much needed sleep.

It sucks because even though I haven't gotten the grades back on my last few papers I know in my mind that they were sub par. This one most likely will be to. 

Goodbye good GPA :(

3 pages? oh n0ez, however will you cope

lol just kidding, hope you get/got it done on time. I have a 20-page chemometrics report due on Monday and I'm on page 5. Heh.

I got 83% for my class test last week though, so if I do well in this report hopefully my terrible effort at the last one will be compensated for. I never bothered with it because I didn't think I'd pass the class test anyway.. :/

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

thinking well this work week every end,so I can get back to playing some more games. lol

oldschoolfool said:

thinking well this work week every end,so I can get back to playing some more games. lol

Did you intentionally make that so it makes no sense whatsoever?

Baalzamon said:
oldschoolfool said:

Did you intentionally make that so it makes no sense whatsoever?

I work third shift and haven't been to bed yet.

Around the Network

I was bullied over 30 times today :| *can't help but silent cry it over*

trasharmdsister12 said:
trashleg said:

I have a 20-page chemometrics report due on Monday and I'm on page 5.

Ah yes... the matrics of chemo.

indeed...

o_0

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I finally asked this girl out, she just wants to be friends.

Rainbow Yoshi said:

Are you still going to be able to be friends without it being awkward?

Baalzamon said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Are you still going to be able to be friends without it being awkward?

Hopefully.