By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:
Mr Khan said:

I'm cycling back through rage over the loss of my semester in Japan. Horse-cockfucking bullshit, one little screwup that you had no control over and your whole life is wrecked forever

I'm going to change my assertion that skill ever has anything to do with anything. All life is luck, you either succeed or burn, and there's nothing you can do about it

Perhaps, just perhaps, this actually is your luck.  Perhaps something horrible would have happened to you while in Japan, and fate didn't want that to happen.  Perhaps, by not going to Japan, your life will actually be far more successful.

You can't always assume something "bad" happening is for the worst, because it might make your life amazing.

I'm just venting. I've already dealt with this, i just relapse periodically and this one was stronger than most

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

For the last several days, all I've bbeen eating are almonds, grapes, pineapple, and water and a fairly bland dinner.  Well, today I have to go to the groocery store ALONE.  To make matters worse, I've had nothing but water all day.  I'm afraid of what I might do....I have a taste for EVERYTHING.

d21lewis said:

For the last several days, all I've bbeen eating are almonds, grapes, pineapple, and water and a fairly bland dinner.  Well, today I have to go to the groocery store ALONE.  To make matters worse, I've had nothing but water all day.  I'm afraid of what I might do....I have a taste for EVERYTHING.

including... dare I say it.. danger? 0_o

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
d21lewis said:

including... dare I say it.. danger? 0_o

^^^
For some reason, I laughed so hard at that!

I'm so full.....so very, very full. Now comes the regret.

Tim Minchin is teh sexy

Around the Network

Friday's iCarly made the Creddies riot... They're still trying to clean up the mess on the streets. As to how this relates to this topic, simply put, I think shipping is idiotic, especially when the subjects are characters in a sitcom targeted at children and early-adolescents! And depending on how the next episode plays out, it could be any or all groups of CarlyShippers that are up in arms by the end. The only way I see this ending well for any shipper is if Freddie rejects them both, opening the door for a lesbian relationship between Carly and Sam (SamlyShipping, I calls it, but it'll never happen; Viacom being run by the most homophobic people on the planet, coupled with the fact that their target audience is tweens and early teens, will see to that).

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

School is now my enemy! D:

Damn you time...you are not enough!

allaboutthegames885 said:

Friday's iCarly made the Creddies riot... They're still trying to clean up the mess on the streets. As to how this relates to this topic, simply put, I think shipping is idiotic, especially when the subjects are characters in a sitcom targeted at children and early-adolescents! And depending on how the next episode plays out, it could be any or all groups of CarlyShippers that are up in arms by the end. The only way I see this ending well for any shipper is if Freddie rejects them both, opening the door for a lesbian relationship between Carly and Sam (SamlyShipping, I calls it, but it'll never happen; Viacom being run by the most homophobic people on the planet, coupled with the fact that their target audience is tweens and early teens, will see to that).

I actually watch iCarly (don't tell anybody!) and I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.  I guess it would help if I knew what a "Creddie"was.  I've never seen "shipping" used in that context, either.

And Viacom runs MTV, too.  They aren't homophobic.  They've been preaching equality since the early 90's!

I just looked it up on their wiki. O.o. Some people have way too much free time 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Lots of Minecraft and scraping up the last remains of the Nutella jar for sustenance.

Who ever said you couldn't live your dreams?