By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I've been thinking about the one that got away... college days... -sigh-

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
chocoloco said:

I was diagnosed as a mixed bipolar today. I was in a manic phase angry, boozing, and chasing women and never sleeping until my closest friends said I needed help.   I will miss my energetic self, but I was being a total dick and picking fights for the smallest reasons.

You say "was" as if you were given medication to help you out?

I still am, but I just got the medication. Really annoying, but it explains my lifetime of recklessness and impulsiveness. 

Snesboy said:  Mint-berry crunch!

We didn't forget about you.  How about an update.  You two get married, yet?

trasharmdsister12 said:

Just went through the most insane 48 hours of my life. I've gone 72 hours without sleep before and even though I got 3 hours in the last 48 hours, I ate only 1 granola bar over the span, stood 12 hours straight in dress shoes, and drank only half a bottle of water. Heavy lifting, running around, pitching my project to every stranger that walks by, and standing those 12 hours in -20 degrees Celsius... I have no voice right now but I don't care.... IT'S OVER!!!

That sounds....torturous

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

trasharmdsister12 said:

Just went through the most insane 48 hours of my life. I've gone 72 hours without sleep before and even though I got 3 hours in the last 48 hours, I ate only 1 granola bar over the span, stood 12 hours straight in dress shoes, and drank only half a bottle of water. Heavy lifting, running around, pitching my project to every stranger that walks by, and standing those 12 hours in -20 degrees Celsius... I have no voice right now but I don't care.... IT'S OVER!!!

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Around the Network

Translating Japanese is hard

I'll repeat my previous grievance: These people have three perfectly good alphabets to work with, but they still cling to this incomprehensible Chinese-derived character system. It takes a good fifteen minutes for me to derive a single word, and then i kick myself because i totally knew that word if it had been written in a system people can actually understand

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I'll repeat my previous grievance: These people have three perfectly good alphabets to work with, but they still cling to this incomprehensible Chinese-derived character system. It takes a good fifteen minutes for me to derive a single word, and then i kick myself because i totally knew that word if it had been written in a system people can actually understand

if it makes you feel any better...most of the japanese have problems with it also. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
Mr Khan said:

if it makes you feel any better...most of the japanese have problems with it also. 

I had heard about the PM two PMs ago (Taro Aso i believe, before Hatoyama who was before Kan, or maybe that was three PMs ago for Fukuda, forget), that they would have to stop cabinet meetings occasionally to make sure he could read what was on the briefs and documents

though that could have been an exaggeration perpetuated by his foes

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I got a CV to do but i'm thinking shall i do remote races on GT5? I'll the laptop next to me so when my parents come i'll quickly turn the TV off and i'll pretend i'm doing the CV

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

trasharmdsister12 said:

why? o_0

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.