By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mr Khan said:
Baalzamon said:
Mr Khan said:

Fucking cowards at my school called off study abroad in Japan. Have to graduate late, life ruined. All over a little bit of fucking radiation

pussy ass cowards

Why can't you just finish up your studies at your current uni and graduate at the same time?

Lost semester. If not for their cowardice, i would be studying there now, no chance to, so i'm screwed.

I am filled with unfathomable fury

Do you get your money back?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Mr Khan said:
Baalzamon said:
Mr Khan said:

Fucking cowards at my school called off study abroad in Japan. Have to graduate late, life ruined. All over a little bit of fucking radiation

pussy ass cowards

Why can't you just finish up your studies at your current uni and graduate at the same time?

Lost semester. If not for their cowardice, i would be studying there now, no chance to, so i'm screwed.

Yes, but that's a non-issue. It's the loss of time, the fact that i am now booted out of my graduating class permanently over someone's idiotic fear of a little harmless radiation

Idiocy, cowardice. Someone is going to pay big time for ruining my life

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Baalzamon said:
Mr Khan said:
Baalzamon said:
Mr Khan said:

pussy ass cowards

Yes, but that's a non-issue. It's the loss of time, the fact that i am now booted out of my graduating class permanently over someone's idiotic fear of a little harmless radiation

Idiocy, cowardice. Someone is going to pay big time for ruining my life

That really would stink, just please don't do anything stupid that you will regret the rest of your life.

Baalzamon said:
allaboutthegames885 said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
d21lewis said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

It's times like these...That I wish I were born a boy...

Yeah.  Being a boy is awesome!!  Why?

• We don't have to shave
  • We get to do manly pushups and not those wimpy girly pushups
  • We get to go to the men's restroom
  • It's easier to spell "man" than it is to spell "woman" (less letters)
  • We can write our names in the snow with precision urination equipment
  • Naturally superior in Mario Kart, Street Fighter, and Call of Duty

You are wise to wish you were a boy.  Very wise, indeed.

there is only ONE REASON...And  it's none of those...it's a feminine thing....:) WANNA HEAR!½1

Oh, don't let Aunt Flo bring you down! Sure she's annoying as all hell, but everyone has to deal with her, even the guys (well, guys that socialize with the opposite sex on a regular basis, anyway). While I'm certain it's difficult for you, can you even begin to imagine how hard it is for a guy to deal with a woman when she's  on her cycles? A woman becomes a mantis when Aunt Flo comes to town (not really, but it may as well be true, the way she bites people's heads off). In any case, there's no point in wishing to be a boy, because dealing with someone else's PMS-ing can be just as difficult as dealing with your own.

Oh and d21lewis, just because your mom can't beat you in Street Fighter IV doesn't mean some other girl gamer couldn't come along and pwn your ass apart.

Maybe that isn't what it is, did you ever think about that.

Yeah, but what else would make a girl her age wish she was a boy?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

allaboutthegames885 said:

Yeah, but what else would make a girl her age wish she was a boy?

Because girls have cooties, duh!

Around the Network

1. Purchase USB Flash Drive.

2. Open USB Flash Drive.

3.  USB Flash Drive disappears from the face of the earth.

I had that thing for approximately five minutes and I lost it!  I may as well have wiped my as with that $30.

d21lewis said:

2. Open USB Flash Drive.

I had that thing for approximately five minutes and I lost it!  I may as well have wiped my as with that $30.

You paid $30 for a usb flash drive?

Baalzamon said:
d21lewis said:

2. Open USB Flash Drive.

You paid $30 for a usb flash drive?

Yeah, Is that good or bad?

Man, on Thursday I was in the mall and I saw a sale on headphones at FYE.  I walked in and the alarm went off because I had a Charge and Play kit that I'd bought from Gamestop that still had the alarm thingy in it.  The girl behind the counter deactivated the alarm.  I asked her where the headphones were and she showed me.  I told her I just wanted something for gaming.  This girl knew everything there was about video games, consoles, and everything--and she was actually hot!  I wanted to throw my current girl in the trashcan!!!  The chemistry was perfect.  It took every ounce of willpower I had to not get that girl's phone number, or something.

Can't stop thinking about her!

It's a Saturday afternoon, and I'm spending it posting on VGChartz and scavenging my folks' house for functioning SNES cartridges.

My life is so wild.