By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gilgamesh said:
Baalzamon said:
Gilgamesh said:

Oh god it's that time again St. Patricks Day!

I took two days off from work so I can go drinking, it's going to be serious. I'm going to town and were a bunch of us are going to see a concert...actually not sure who it is, I didn't care I just wanted to go to drinking with the crew haha. So in 12 hours I'll start drinking, gonna be awesome! Might not stop till Sunday haha

...hopefully my boss doesn't go on VG Chartz I told him I had a dentist appointment that'll take two days...conveniently on St. Patricks day and the day after...I'm sure he suspects nothing lol

Wish me luck that I'll pull through again this year! :D

2 day dentist appt...wtf, couldn't come up with anything else?

Well two seperate appointments, I said I had wisdoms teeth coming out and I got to go there twice lol

Well, make sure you pretend like your mouth hurts like a son of a bitch next week.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Saint Patrick's Day and I'm heading to Savannah, Ga in a couple of hours!  If I don't survive the festivities, avenge my death!!

So glad people reminded me about Saint Drunken man's day!!!!   Any posts made in the next 72 hours should no be taken seriously.

Probably will not be on. :)

chocoloco said:

So glad people reminded me about Saint Drunken man's day!!!!   Any posts made in the next 72 hours should no be taken seriously.

Probably will not be on. :)

Sometimes drunk people make very intelligent comments, so you just never know what you should or shouldn't listen to

lolita said:

O_o Oh wow really strange indeed.

Like I said in the which religion thread, I don't know how people pick a religion. I know I don't *need* one but there's an inner part of me that strives to try to find my way. Perhaps there's also the need to belong too...

Indeed.

I would reckon most people don't choose, they're born into it. But I've struggled with this too, my parents sent me to a catholic school but then a non-denomination high school, and religion was never really a big point for us.

The way you describe feeling, I feel like that a lot. I deal with it by just being the best person I can be :D

In other news, I'm at uni until 11pm tonight. All my buddies are going to the pub. Ah well, I need to get this report done! :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Stupid State Department upgrading Japan to "Travel Warning" instead of just alert, and stupid nuclear alarmists in this country that prompted them to rule that way

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Yet another St. Patrick's day where I have essentially nothing exciting planned...

Fucking cowards at my school called off study abroad in Japan. Have to graduate late, life ruined. All over a little bit of fucking radiation

pussy ass cowards

Mr Khan said:

Fucking cowards at my school called off study abroad in Japan. Have to graduate late, life ruined. All over a little bit of fucking radiation

pussy ass cowards

Why can't you just finish up your studies at your current uni and graduate at the same time?

Baalzamon said:
Mr Khan said:

pussy ass cowards

Why can't you just finish up your studies at your current uni and graduate at the same time?

Lost semester. If not for their cowardice, i would be studying there now, no chance to, so i'm screwed.

I am filled with unfathomable fury