By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trasharmdsister12 said:

Because my university is a horrible, horrible place that charges way too much for my program for what we get out of it knowledge-wise. In return we get a degree that is more recognized than any school in Canada for the field I'm in so I get jobs easier and with higher pay.

Unless you're into spies in which case... I'm Agent Buck Nekkid. How you doin'?

wrong on so many levels, son. you know when you took my name and recreated yourself as my illicit love-child you kind of stripped yourself of the ability to hit on me?

what degree are you doing? im doing forensic chemistry and not enjoying it as much as my old biology degree :/

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

oh my goodness how on earth did you manage that?! i found it hard enough the one time i did a 2pm-2am shift, there is nothing more unpleasant than working alllll day is there?

because i was full time all summer, it was like - go to work when its sunny, come out of work when its sunny, go to sleep while its sunny, get up and go back to work when its sunny. i didnt see darkness at all for about 3 months. really messes with your head.

Well, by like 11 PM the first day already, I knocked over a thing with a bunch of old lights in it, and that was just the start...It took like 20 minutes to pick up all the shattered lights :(

Then, I found out that at like 2 AM, the computer software I was using has the server shut off for updates until like 6 AM...so I was doing random ass cleaning of everything I could possibly find...I was getting kind of tired, but at like 6 AM, I got a renewal of energy somehow.

So then once the server turned on again, I was working full bore...until like 11:30, when I started crashing...buttttttt, I wanted to finish sooooo badly to prove the boss wrong.  I did wind up finishing, but I think I made a lot of mistakes in the last 2 hours :P

The next time I worked, the boss acted like I didn't do anything special, so I know I'm never going to do that again, it defiantly wasn't worth it.

Edit: Also, I've since quit that job, because the boss, as nice as he was, was kind of a douche while you were working with him, and he was much much too messy for my tastes.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

HE IS DANMARK (I don't speak PASTRY)

Anyways MY BRO COMES HOME ON MARCH 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN OVER 1 YEAR! I wonder how old he is...*calculates!* HE'S 23...I THINK! XD

3:22am on the mean streets of VGChartz.  Only a dangerous man like me is tough enough to walk these threads at night.

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

3:22am on the mean streets of VGChartz.  Only a dangerous man like me is tough enough to walk these threads at night.

GIGGLE SNORT XD Made me laugh this pic of course...

Around the Network
Tino Vainamoinen said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

oh boy...I haven't giggle snorted for a while...I think the disturbing pokemon pictures got me close though :P

Baalzamon said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

oh boy...I haven't giggle snorted for a while...I think the disturbing pokemon pictures got me close though :P

Okej!?

trasharmdsister12 said:

I'm living up to the trash name with the lack of sleep as of late. It's 2 am here and I've got a ton of work left to do on this course project which is due at 2:30 pm tomorrow. All nighter and only 3 hours of sleep last night. Woooo! Hope I make you proud ma!

And by tomorrow I mean today... as in 12 hours from now.

Sounds like a blast...I wish I delayed projects until the day before they were due......no, I really do, lol.

Tino Vainamoinen said:
Baalzamon said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

Okej!?

You clearly didn't see the disturbing pokemon pictures...nvm then.  I will not even in the worst of moods ruin this thread by posting them in here.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:

Sounds like a blast...I wish I delayed projects until the day before they were due......no, I really do, lol.

It's not even that I delayed it. This term has been an endless stream of BS projects and assignments. I had a project due at midnight last night and another one due at 2 pm today. I've got a Degree design project due in 3 weeks and all of last week went to that. It's the be all and end all project of my program. The 2 weeks before that were a flurry of midterms... It's just endless. lol

Add to that BS weekly assignments that do nothing but take up time while nothing is learned and professors who don't know how to speak the native language properly (English) but teach only from their own notes (no course texts) and you've got even more of a headache trying to figure WTH they're even trying to say. Seriously, more of my time in university projects has been devoted to deciphering what I'm being asked to do than actually doing it. It's 9 am and the project is almost done. I'm just reading it over and cutting stuff out to get it to fit into the page limit. Wooo!

That sounds horrible...and I thought I was being tortured because I'm getting 70's in my stupid ass Math tests, when I've always been a math whiz

Yea, that's right...fuck you Calc 3 and Linear Algebra!!!!