By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
d21lewis said:

For a few weeks there, I hated VGChartz.  It just wasn't fun posting here, anymore.  I only logged in to see if things had turned around.  Then, ioi took "off topic" from the front page.  I was sure I was going to leave this site for good..

I'm still here and I'm posting more but things could go either way.  I'm leaning towards staying.  I have no place better to be.

aww d21lewis, im glad you decided to stay. be honest, its because i came back right?

also, did you post in this thread once about your cop callsign? or did i invent that in my sleep? i was dreaming about vgc the other night..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Fuck you Carmelo Anthoney for taking Chauncey Billups with you. Chauncey deserved to retire in his home town team.

trashleg said:
d21lewis said:

For a few weeks there, I hated VGChartz.  It just wasn't fun posting here, anymore.  I only logged in to see if things had turned around.  Then, ioi took "off topic" from the front page.  I was sure I was going to leave this site for good..

I'm still here and I'm posting more but things could go either way.  I'm leaning towards staying.  I have no place better to be.

aww d21lewis, im glad you decided to stay. be honest, its because i came back right?

also, did you post in this thread once about your cop callsign? or did i invent that in my sleep? i was dreaming about vgc the other night..

Well it certainly didn't hurt things!  And yeah.  I seem to recall posting that.  My best friend joined XBL recently and couldn't come up with a name.  He saw that I used my callsign from my old job (d21) and he used his callsign (d11).  About a month later, he quit and got another job.  I guess we should have put more thoughts into our names!

--Oh and after a pretty decent fuck-up at work last year, I was put on disciplinary action.  I was told I wouldn't get a bonus or a raise.  Last night, my Captain calls me into the office and gives me an evaluation.  He said my good qualities pretty much cancelled out that mistake.  I get a pretty decent raise AND a $5000 bonus check (before taxes eat it up--probably gonna just be $4000)!!  YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

d21lewis said:
trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
blah

blah blahblah?

Well it certainly didn't hurt things!  And yeah.  I seem to recall posting that.  My best friend joined XBL recently and couldn't come up with a name.  He saw that I used my callsign from my old job (d21) and he used his callsign (d11).  About a month later, he quit and got another job.  I guess we should have put more thoughts into our names!

--Oh and after a pretty decent fuck-up at work last year, I was put on disciplinary action.  I was told I wouldn't get a bonus or a raise.  Last night, my Captain calls me into the office and gives me an evaluation.  He said my good qualities pretty much cancelled out that mistake.  I get a pretty decent raise AND a $5000 bonus check (before taxes eat it up--probably gonna just be $4000)!!  YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

yay! and wow, well done. describe the 5,000-dollar fuck up :D what do you do now, jobwise?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I spoke to my academic adviser/lecturer the other day and told him that I felt I wasn't coping with uni and my personal life and family and studying, blah blah... he told me not to worry because I'm one of his top students, and to take a few days off.

I've tidied the house, I went for a walk down by the river today (it was sunny, I can't believe it!) and I got my exam results today from last semester.

67% Essential Molecular Biology
83% Fire, Explosions & Chemical Hazards
73% Instrumental Analytical Chemistry

they average out at 74.33%, which means if i get above 70 average for my three modules this semester too I've bagged myself a distinction for the whole of my 3rd year and I'll be on track for a First next year.

I've really been given a confidence boost this week. I feel great. Just sleepy.

On a side note, I hate waiting for people to come online when its the only contact I have with them... *sigh*

Around the Network

LADYGAGALADYGAGALADYGAGALADYGAGALADYGAGALADYGAGALADYGAGALADYGAGALADYGAGALADYGAGALADYGAGA!

trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
blah

blah blahblah?

yay! and wow, well done. describe the 5,000-dollar fuck up :D what do you do now, jobwise?

I work as armed security for a nuclear power plant.  --there's advertisements over the thread so I'm responding blind.  I can't even see what I'm posting.)  damn.  now I don't know where I left off!  Anyway, my job is to remain physically fit and proficient withh firearms so that I can defend this place (along with my team of well trained officers) in the event that somebodydecides to attack this place.  Since it's never happened, It's the easiest job I ever had.  The pay is pretty good, too.  The only downside is that if I ever let myself get hurt or I'm in bad physical shape, I probably lose my job.

As for what happened, there's specific areas that we shouldn't enter do to the risk of radiation contamination and other dangers.  Me and my friend sorta.....drove through a resticted area in the security vehicle.  Put me on probation for a year, cost me a raise (we get two raises a year), and I was repremanded.  My year is up in april, though.

--I hate when people aren't online, too!  That's whhy they should follow me on twitter (I'm not allowed on facebook--my GF is crazy!) or at leastLOG INTO XBOX LIVE SOMETIMES.  

d21lewis said:
trashleg said:

I work as armed security for a nuclear power plant.  --there's advertisements over the thread so I'm responding blind.  I can't even see what I'm posting.)  damn.  now I don't know where I left off!  Anyway, my job is to remain physically fit and proficient withh firearms so that I can defend this place (along with my team of well trained officers) in the event that somebodydecides to attack this place.  Since it's never happened, It's the easiest job I ever had.  The pay is pretty good, too.  The only downside is that if I ever let myself get hurt or I'm in bad physical shape, I probably lose my job.

As for what happened, there's specific areas that we shouldn't enter do to the risk of radiation contamination and other dangers.  Me and my friend sorta.....drove through a resticted area in the security vehicle.  Put me on probation for a year, cost me a raise (we get two raises a year), and I was repremanded.  My year is up in april, though.

--I hate when people aren't online, too!  That's whhy they should follow me on twitter (I'm not allowed on facebook--my GF is crazy!) or at leastLOG INTO XBOX LIVE SOMETIMES.  

tsk tsk! :O so, as soon as your probatio is up are you gonna do some more crazy shit

i cant go on xbl just now. wont be until may because i just had to cancel my internet and i'll be disconnected by monday. booooo.

i can probably understand why your girlfriend gets crazy

trasharmdsister12 said:

So what's where I get it from.

Anyways, good to hear things are looking up! Hope you've got some of that appetite for food and sleep back.

haha. i got a little back, for both. not sleeping or eating much at all but better than i was thank you!

trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
trashleg said:

yabba dabba doo!

Scooby doobie doo! 

tsk tsk! :O so, as soon as your probatio is up are you gonna do some more crazy shit

i cant go on xbl just now. wont be until may because i just had to cancel my internet and i'll be disconnected by monday. booooo.

i can probably understand why your girlfriend gets crazy

When my probation is up?  I do crazy shit, now!  I just don't get caught.

So when your internet gets cut, what happens then?  Are you leaving us again?