By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trasharmdsister12 said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

This was the first day of my life I got PAID to draw :D

Really? Congratulations! I love drawing but I chickened out on my talents and went into something a bit more secure as a career. I really respect those that follow their talents and hobbies for their careers, regardless of how risky they may be.

Thank you!

Well I'm only 14...or should I say 15? But I've always had THREE artistic careers in my mind...kinda like my main goal...and plan B AND C...if that doesn't work...I work in a resteraunt or soemthing But my three carees I've choosen are Art teacher, Photagrapher, Writer...I could writing as a form of art btw...idk

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

Thank you!

Well I'm only 14...or should I say 15? But I've always had THREE artistic careers in my mind...kinda like my main goal...and plan B AND C...if that doesn't work...I work in a resteraunt or soemthing But my three carees I've choosen are Art teacher, Photagrapher, Writer...I could writing as a form of art btw...idk

So do I (in regards to writing being an art form). In high school I used to write short stories and poems and such and just throw them our or give them to people for birthdays, holidays, etc. I'm cheap like that . I'd also draw and shade stuff for people on special occassions.

Since starting university I haven't had time for any of that stuff and it really sucks. I still get to create cool things every once in a while but I'd love to have a week or two to just slave over some drawings or poems. I've often considered writing rap. Not like mainstream rap, but mindful rap lyrics. I've been inspired to do so since discovering Shadrach Kobango (Shad) who has quickly become my favourite rapper. Hopefully I pass my final term and I can get back to doing all these things in April.

I draw people card or make them request something for special occasions too... and I wonder what college will be like suddenly, I just read a journal on DA of this amazing artist who has no time for drawing...suddenly I'm worried, though I'm only a freshmen in HS XD

trasharmdsister12 said:

I've often considered writing rap. Not like mainstream rap, but mindful rap lyrics. I've been inspired to do so since discovering Shadrach Kobango (Shad) who has quickly become my favourite rapper. Hopefully I pass my final term and I can get back to doing all these things in April.

I don't like much rap, but I heard this and I really like it. It's different and thoughtful. Yep, thoughtful rap.

You should look up the song but the lyrics are here.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trasharmdsister12 said:
trashleg said:

I don't like much rap, but I heard this and I really like it. It's different and thoughtful. Yep, thoughtful rap.

You should look up the song but the lyrics are here.

I just read the lyrics. They're great! Thanks for them. I'll look up the song in a bit.

Here's one of many gems by the guy I mentioned earlier for anyone who cares to take a look.

those words are amazing.

i also like The Streets, because Mike Skinner writes really cleverly in a funny way. Most of his songs are brilliant :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I'm thinking a lot of things today. And I much prefer typing them here, where i know my parents and friends won't see them and freak out.

Since last thursday I've had:
about 16 hours sleep
2 slices of pizza, 2 packets of instant noodles, one bag of crisps and a banana.

im not hungry and i cant sleep. i dont even know whats wrong with me. thursday is coincidentally the day J and I broke up, but im more relieved about that than anything.

on a totally different note, my face feels really soft today. like, ridiculously soft. ^_^

i just want to sleep :/

Around the Network
trashleg said:

I'm thinking a lot of things today. And I much prefer typing them here, where i know my parents and friends won't see them and freak out.

Since last thursday I've had:
about 16 hours sleep
2 slices of pizza, 2 packets of instant noodles, one bag of crisps and a banana.

im not hungry and i cant sleep. i dont even know whats wrong with me. thursday is coincidentally the day J and I broke up, but im more relieved about that than anything.

on a totally different note, my face feels really soft today. like, ridiculously soft. ^_^

Maybe you should see a doctor, it's nice to unload on someone you don't know. I was the opposite when I split with my ex, would regularly sleep 16 hours a day!

Well a friend is finally turning 18 this sunday, so we're going to the pub to get absolutely hammered out of our faces then probably end up going to get lost in the woods or some crazy shit that always happens when people get extremely pissed. Either that or we'll crash around friends house and stay up all night playing either minecraft or insane amount of Black Ops :p. Ahhh fun week planned ahead of me as it is finally half term, I can't tell how glad I am feeling for a week off Physics, but then again, I have 3 physics papers and 2 maths ones that need doing. Also...

A2 January exam results second week back on 10th of March.. I hope I got Bs , got enough on my plate as it is now :|

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Seece said:
trashleg said:

Maybe you should see a doctor, it's nice to unload on someone you don't know. I was the opposite when I split with my ex, would regularly sleep 16 hours a day!

its not worth going to a doctor about something so trivial. i tried over-the-counter sleeping remedies last spring, they gave me hallucinations and sleep paralysis. then started having the opposite effect :/

i just want to eat something. :/

Woo just received the 5th and final conditional offer form University of Westminster! I am now pumped to go Uni next year, unfortunately I can only choose two, so I am likely to choose the University of Westminster as my first choice and London South Bank as my back up(Apalling grades needed, CCD x)).

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

trashleg said:
Seece said:
trashleg said:

its not worth going to a doctor about something so trivial. i tried over-the-counter sleeping remedies last spring, they gave me hallucinations and sleep paralysis. then started having the opposite effect :/

i just want to eat something. :/

Awh not liking even your favourite meals?

OT: I'm in love with Scott Mills, he reminds me of an old flame, same sort of talking voice and how he reacts ect, lives in the next town across, is gay, is single, but is unfortunately famous

I know what bars he goes to though ... maybe I should stalk him.