By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
marciosmg said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

http://shelbsterberwald.blogspot.com/

If you are interested I upload a lot of my art here, for those who actually like my art ;)

--

another thing is...ICE! I HOPE SCHOOL CALLS OFF so I have time to think of an article idea and take pics for journalism and more time for my scenic arts sketch book :D

Saw your site. Nice drawings. Congratz.

Thank you :D!!!

Around the Network

So I log in and look for the new Infamous 2 and Resistance 3 trailers... while watching the former I hear two simultaneous videos playing. This site is saturated with ads and is in fact unbearable to use anymore.  

Is there a way to search for a topic on this forum? If there is then they should make it more obvious.

If not, then why the hell isn't there such a basic function? It would avoid having the same topics posted 100x and easily find the ones you want.

18 more days, I FFFFFFFFFFFFFF CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolita said:

Is there a way to search for a topic on this forum? If there is then they should make it more obvious.

If not, then why the hell isn't there such a basic function? It would avoid having the same topics posted 100x and easily find the ones you want.

There isnt I think. I usually find old threads through Google.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Why is K-pop so addictive ;A;!?

Fuuuu- 2 A2 full physics papers due in on monday, failing ICT, maths is being annoying and some university that I really wanted to go to has apparently classed me as an international student, should I even bother going Uni next year. Or I could just drop out of A level and bum around.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Waiting for my visa acquisition form to arrive for Japan

Also: go steelers.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

While dismantling a summer tent(Yes in February because my parents are useless at times), I trod onto some dog shit, apalled I realized that we don't even have a fucking dog. Then I remembered earlier this year the fence between ours and neighbours house had collapsed so their little mutt made it's way into our garden for about a week or so until the fence finally was put up. So their little mutt managed to shit out about double it's weight in a space of a week, and I was the one that had to go around the garden like some sort of minefield picking up about 5kgs worth of dog shit. What a perfect ending to what happened to be one of the shittest weeks of 2011 for me.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Getting in Drunken fights are fun until you wake up the next morning. OWe, I dont remember being punched there. LOL