By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

At the circus and STILL posting on VGChartz!  I'm addicted!

Around the Network

I tripped shrooms for the first time with some friends on a hill in a busy mountain park yesterday. I went to mars, chased deer, saw an unimaginable world with so much beauty. You really become in touch with Mother Earth. I have not felt so free in a long time, everyone should experience the world (no driving allowed) of psylocybin at least once in their life. I went to sleep for 5 hours woke up and I feel compleatly sober, what a journey.

I will never see the world the same way again.

Note: Only endorsing this for adults.

Played some minecraft multiplayer, oh my god, mindless fun. Spawned a shitload of TNT, build a massive mountain of it and crashed the server... TWICE, now there is a massive crator in the middle of the map x)

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I'm making some vegan banana bread! ^_^ It'll be done in an hour, om nom nom!

d21lewis said:

Goddam woodchucks!

My thoughts EXACTLY!

Around the Network
lolita said:

Vegan? What is it exactly?

@topic - I hope my sister bought me ME2 and LBP2. I hope she hasnt forgotten and found it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
lolita said:

Vegan? What is it exactly?

@topic - I hope my sister bought me ME2 and LBP2. I hope she hasnt forgotten and found it.

It means it's made of no animal or derived products (like eggs, milk or gelatin). The recepie uses only bananas, instead of the fruit AND eggs. People use eggs because it's a binding ingrediant, holds food together, but in cases of desserts, bananas are perfect binding ingrediants. Plus, it's fat free!

Oh and it turned out to be amazing... Delicious, moist and soft!

My god, I'm totally Jonesing for an Aqua Blue 3DS, but I need to buy a new mattress for my bed first. I'm probably going to get the mattress on my mom's credit (which will be hell to pay back), and when that is paid off I'll get the 3DS on layaway (if mom will even let me).

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

blue 3DS preordered aaaaaaaah (i wanted a red one but thats apparently not available at launch? booo!)

alsooooo

INTERNET TOMORRRRROOOWWWW :D :D :D :D yaaaaaaay :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

blackish hair, red lipstick. yeeeaaaaaaahhh :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.