By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
lolita said:

Okay the hell with it! I'm going to dye my hair pink. Worse thing that could happen is that I don't like it... Then in that case I'll just make it fade and dye it another colour.

Sigh... -___-'

What happened? Changed your mind again?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
lolita said:

Okay the hell with it! I'm going to dye my hair pink. Worse thing that could happen is that I don't like it... Then in that case I'll just make it fade and dye it another colour.

Sigh... -___-'

Well... Let's just say that whatever I'll do now is secret!

lolita said:
marciosmg said:
lolita said:

Sigh... -___-'

Well... Let's just say that whatever I'll do now is secret!

I demand pics!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Darnit, I missed the roast thread! Does anybody have a link to it?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

I'm stuffed... Had two jacket potatoes... X___x

Around the Network

My Wii is back and seems to be stronger than it was even before the disc drive went bust. The drive sounds louder, but load times have decreased across the board

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Its about to be 11pm. I have my first class tomorrow in the morning. And i have decided to play FF:XIII instead of sleep. This is why core gamers are hardcore xD

Goddam woodchucks!

School was dick. My physics teacher has the worst Indian accent i ever heard. And she wrote some of the equations in her language lol. Rest was alright though.

So i've lost my damn ps3 controller, looked everywhere I can for the fucker. In the process thoguh I have found my psp(under the sofa), my DS ( kids toy chest!) which is a small bonus but no feckin PS3 controller. I know I could use the sixaxis but its a flimsey pos. Need ma dualshock!!!!!!!!! feckity feck feck

Most annoying thing is I have 2 hours of the house to myself with no damn kids or nagging wife and I just wanna play Fifa!