By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't care about music, bands and etc? I don't listen to it on a daily basis and I haven't bought or downloaded any albums for at least 5 years! The only music I listen to these days are from video games, because I play them.

I feel like so many people just NEED TO LISTEN to music everyday otherwise they might ~OMG~ die.

Around the Network
lolita said:

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't care about music, bands and etc? I don't listen to it on a daily basis and I haven't bought or downloaded any albums for at least 5 years! The only music I listen to these days are from video games, because I play them.

I feel like so many people just NEED TO LISTEN to music everyday otherwise they might ~OMG~ die.

Music gives me inspiration to come up with a great song or maybe a nice drawing. I may get an idea from a song that ends up being a really badass art piece. Or maybe I hear a song and I like the chord progression, then I'll pick up my Guitar and write a really nice tune. Sometimes, when I'm having a bad day I'll play a song and it puts me in a positive mood. I think it makes perfect sense that many people need music to get through the day or for pure entertainment.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

i turned up for this confidence building seminar yesterday, and when i found out that it was a confidence building DRAMA WORKSHOP i almost walked out the room.

i dont even have the confidence to attend a confidence-building seminar.

glad i stayed though, but only because i knew one of the other girls there. ended up talking to the guy who runs it about gettting involved in amateur theatre work. woo.

and by coincidence, today i have an interview with the organisation at my uni that the guy works with.. encouraging young people to get interested in university and a drama workshop thing they do.

fingers crossed :D

---The Cat Empire tonight. Live. Even though i'm ill. :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Sooooooooooo sleepy.  One last 12 hour night shift and I get six days off.  But in the meantime, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..................ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......fart.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Can anyone tell me where the button is for creating a thread on these forums? I've finally reached 100 posts but still can't find the button to perform this action! It's getting harder than attaining Platinum trophies...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
Esquoret said:

Can anyone tell me where the button is for creating a thread on these forums? I've finally reached 100 posts but still can't find the button to perform this action! It's getting harder than attaining Platinum trophies...

Go to "forums", choose which topic you want to discuss (Sony, Microsoft, Off Topic, Nintendo) and then choose "New Topic".  It's time to lose your "create a new topic" virginity!

d21lewis said:
Esquoret said:

Go to "forums", choose which topic you want to discuss (Sony, Microsoft, Off Topic, Nintendo) and then choose "New Topic".  It's time to lose your "create a new topic" virginity!

The button actually didn't display until I re-logged in. Thanks for the help anyhow~

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

lolita said:

Music is people's background noise, keeping them sane. Listen to the radio at work, listen to your ipod while you excercise, etc

TV is my music

I had to boot a bunch of drunk Koreans out of my apartment at 1:00 AM last night, and my roommate had promised to have them out by 12 at the latest. Fortunately i am also sick, so i was able to justify sleeping in after that debacle, and don't have to show up to the office (though i'll probably get some work done at home today)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

-_-

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

lolita said:

I find music theraputic. It's like an extension of whatever mood I may be in.