By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Capcom: exciting content coming for PS3 users

Speaking on the official PlayStation Blog, Capcom’s Shawn Baxter reiterated that DLC content has yet to be announced for Resident Evil 5, though revealed PlayStation 3 owners can expect some “exciting” developments in regards to content for the upcoming action horror sequel.

Taking into consideration yesterday’s news regarding Capcom’s plans for PlayStation Home and all it had to offer on the Resident Evil 5 front, we’re hoping Baxter was hinting at something else in regards to planned content for Sony’s black box.

Elsewhere, Baxter also discussed for a brief moment the decision to include a 5GB mandatory install with the game.

"Ultimately, this comes down to load times. Basically, the install decreases load times. I have the 40gb, so I know what it's like to have a HDD fill up."

While this may be the case, we wonder how other developers are able to fit such mass amounts of data onto the Blu-ray disc without forcing users to install anything whatsoever.

http://www.psu.com/Capcom--exciting-content-coming-for-PS3-users--a006320-p0.php

plz don't tell me its already posted !

Around the Network

IT isnt :)

And thank you my friend!

You have done a great deed.

Wonder what it could be.