By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you play games online?

I don't, I hate people on the internet. If everyone acted like they do on the internet in real life, the world would be overrun by douchebag a-holes.

For this reason, and none of my friends game online enough to match up often other than the odd game of SF2 Turbo HD remix I don't. Strangely I still subscribe to Xbox Live Gold and have done for last 3 years in the thought that one day I will make use of it.

I would like to know if there's many people like me still around these days. It seems everyone plays online nowadays.

Around the Network

im like u i hate online gaming it's a total different gaming exp. that im not into it could be my age though younger folks tend to like online gaming more

i only do it for the easy trophy's ones that are to hard or need alot of time online i will avoid

PS3's Home is alright though

Never knew girls like SF2 turbo remix either

Play Me

lol I'm into games consoles, hang around with guys mostly.

I'm 24, hadn't thought of the age thing that's defo something. I did try a little Duke Nukem when I was younger on a 56k modem but now I think everyone is just too good to get into it. Definately don't like the attitude of people on Xbox Live, not enough mature adults on there.