By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Control type you use for the RE5 demo Help me and others enjoy the demo

Well for PS owners we got the privilege to play re5 today im not going to talk about the demo or give my impressions on go tho Bengas thread for that.

I ve been playing with the demo and i just can figure out wat control type is the best

Type A has no strafe and requires u to hold R1 + the face button to fire left stick to aim

Type B same as A with no strafe but changes the way u shoot to L1 + R1 to fire right stick to aim

Type C strafe and fire is the same as type A but u have to use the left stick to aim

Type D strafe and fire is the same as type B right stick to aim

Im still messing with it to figure out if it better to have strafe rather than walk i like the walk b/c u don't have to move the camera around just to walk, but if feels old and hard to go were u want b/c of the lack of the strafe . I definitely like the shooting controls to be all on the top w/o using the face button so im good with that.

I like the strafe b/c it feels more better and faster to move around and line up ur shoot but u always got to use the right stick to move the camara wen walking and i like walking 

Im leaning toward using type D b/c u get so used to using the right stick for the camara wen walking so it has a  more natraul feeling wen aiming the strafe vs walking is really killing me though i feel like we should be using the strafe i mean it's RE5's new feature?

Wat do u use and Y and for 360 owners it be cool if some can post how ur layout is for controls

I wish there was no second character in RE5

Play Me