By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - No Game Commercials shown during SB XLIII.....:(

So, as is my tradition every year, I sit down for the SuperBowl with a large plate of awesome Nacho's hoping to enjoy an amazing game (this years game did not disapoint).  I seriously, do not move until after the presentation of the Trophey.  The commercials are always hit and miss depending on the year and coverage.  This year I had my fingers crossed hoping to catch a glimps of an upcoming game title hitting any of the big 3 consoles. 

Hell, there were even several threads talking about a KZ2 Super Bowl commercial.   

No such luck this year.....:(

I did, however, see the new teaser trailer for Transformers:  Revenge of the Fallen.  Looks freaking awesome.  Did anyone else see a game commercial?  Comments, gripes.............

Around the Network

How do you relieve yourself?

AE86 said:
How do you relieve yourself?

I have an HD Direct TV DVR box, so I just pause when I hit the head, and come right back....lol.....but thank you for your concern.

But you said you didn't move!

I was hoping for something cooler, like you designed a rube goldberg machine that would take your pee from your seat all the way to toilet and then flush it for you, but alas...

^^ I kept the Mountain Dew to a minimum this time (gets my heart rate up).....but hey, that's a great idea, you could make some money with that....XD.

Around the Network

Thanks, maybe I will!

On topic, I didn't see any of the good commercials since I live in Canada and everything gets filtered, we did get some Canadian commercials but they all sucked.