By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So when can we hear about Intelligent System's new game?

Soriku said:
Well, they did finish Shadow Dragon. I'm sure they're working on something else.

Well that's what i mean. They finished Shadow Dragon what, back in Fall? If they're a 1-game studio, they'll just be back in the planning stages. If they are the kind that can run multiple projects, then who knows?

Are they doing Made in Ore?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Soriku said:
Well, they did finish Shadow Dragon. I'm sure they're working on something else.

Well that's what i mean. They finished Shadow Dragon what, back in Fall? If they're a 1-game studio, they'll just be back in the planning stages. If they are the kind that can run multiple projects, then who knows?

Are they doing Made in Ore?

I think they're more than one.. I mean Advance Wars and the GBA FE's were released fairly close to each other.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I feel like this was a question that probably could have gotten a better answer in a Nintendo Q&A, where somebody might have some clue as to what Intelligent Systems is up to.

I'm hoping for a new Advance Wars or WarioWare with Motion + and Balance Board support. Preferably Advance Wars.

Also Intelligent Systems is more than a one game at a time studio. They've already created three Wii games and six DS games. They must have at least two teams, maybe three.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.