By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - men or videogames

LifeTaker21 said:

i am just asking  the  women  out there  to  see which one would they  pick . i just want to know.

easy for me anyway, it would be video games. they need less attention and i can turn the game off when i want to.

Yep, i'm a girl

Around the Network

first of all , how would you know if there no girls here ,it not like it just men that play video games now of day . is what up you guy now days is that you don't want to believe there women gamers out there ,just take a look and see. you guy can say all the gay jokes you want but that show me who a adult and who not.

please click  dragons and eggs

LifeTaker21 said:
first of all , how would you know if there no girls here ,it not like it just men that play video games now of day . is what up you guy now days is that you don't want to believe there women gamers out there ,just take a look and see. you guy can say all the gay jokes you want but that show me who a adult and who not.

Out of all the gaming sites I've been to, this one seems to have the least amount of women. Considering it's based heavily on sales/fanboyism, it's really not surprising...

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Im a guy so games.