By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - men or videogames

NNN2004 said:
masterb8tr said:
there are no girls here..

this

Interesting Fact:

Internet was invented by Men (just like Cars, Electronics, Vaccines, Space Travel and the Alphabet etc..)
Maybe that's why there are so few women on the internet i dunno? (no offence)

Around the Network

I honestly can't imagine a girl caring about video game sales.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Where are the 20 odd million girls that bought Nintendogs

And I don't know why anyone would pick VG over a person (depending on sexuality)

and FYI there are more gay men on this site than women, this thread was doomed from the start!

seece said:

And I don't know why anyone would pick VG over a person (depending on sexuality)

and FYI there are more gay men on this site than women, this thread was doomed from the start!

maybe it was his way of luring the gay men out… :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
seece said:

maybe it was his way of luring the gay men out… :P

Heh, he seems to like Light Sabers ..... my bad

Around the Network

Just so everyone knows I am a girl and the guy that started this topic is my boyfriend. The only reason he started this topic is a response to the "girls, or videogames" topic. There may not be a lot of girls on this site, but I've known a lot of girls that play games and I have been playing games since I was about 4 years old and before I was born my mom was into video games. My brothers, or my dad was never into games and they could care less about games.

I know a lot of guys are on these game sites, but you got to realize a lot of girls do play games, but they don't want to come on these sites because most people won't believe they are a girl, or it just seems so hard for people to believe girls can actually be as into games as guys.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

men..o wait!

Scary4Eva said:
Just so everyone knows I am a girl and the guy that started this topic is my boyfriend. The only reason he started this topic is a response to the "girls, or videogames" topic. There may not be a lot of girls on this site, but I've known a lot of girls that play games and I have been playing games since I was about 4 years old and before I was born my mom was into video games. My brothers, or my dad was never into games and they could care less about games.

I know a lot of guys are on these game sites, but you got to realize a lot of girls do play games, but they don't want to come on these sites because most people won't believe they are a girl, or it just seems so hard for people to believe girls can actually be as into games as guys.

That would mean that you are DOOMED if you answer videogames over men. ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
toastboy44562 said:
men..o wait!

Where the F*** did you come from? I thought you weren't coming back for a long time. o_O

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

If we're talking about men in general , then video games.

If I had to choose between games and my boyfriend, he would win..