By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which companies(any company related to gaming) do you dislike/hate?

well, I don't really hate Nintendo but I was pissed that they delayed Zelda TP by 9 months just so they could release the game on the wii (and they even cancelled the game on GC in japan just to force people to buy a wii). I also dislike that the wii is over-priced only because consumers are buying it in droves, and Nintendo's tacky attempt at to bringing 'exercise' into videogames even if it was marketing genius.

Around the Network
Neoraf said:
Groucho sounds like a bitter Playstation fanboy...

We are sorry if Microsoft hurts you.
Things change, my friend. Things change.

Nintendo fans said the same thing when Sony lauched the PSX, picking up Squaresoft support in the way.

Ride the wave, don't stay behind.
Microsoft is the new player. And a very strong one.

If you hate Microsoft... then maybe you should find another hobby.
Or play casual.

Said the bitter Xbox fanboy.

Zomb1337 said:
dsister44 said:
i hate epic, y do u hate gamecock

You hate Epic?  Why?  Are you a PS3 fanboy?  Epic makes one of the most legendary FPS of all-time which is the Unreal Tournament series and now they make Gears of War which kicks ass also.

I'd like you to point out a single thing that makes him a "PS3 fanboy".

The MS fans are getting pretty defensive here.....

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Epic. Not for what they do, but for what they say (mostly because it seems as though they've gone out of their way to bash Nintendo, but they've been relatively quiet since Gears 2 came out). Ziff Davis Media (EGM and 1up, both smacked of anti-Nintendo bias by the end)

And Rockstar. Like Epic, i don't hate them for their games (indifferent towards them, largely), but they really led the charge of this false sense of maturity that currently plagues gaming

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Parasitic said:
Zomb1337 said:
dsister44 said:

You hate Epic?  Why?  Are you a PS3 fanboy?  Epic makes one of the most legendary FPS of all-time which is the Unreal Tournament series and now they make Gears of War which kicks ass also.

I think I prodded them where it hurts, with the Ugly Truth stick.  That puts them in angry-mode.

Around the Network

Konami as of late.. it's like their business plan is to milk MGS and hope everything else just sells.

Blizzard as of late as well.. If they're really releasing 3 games for Starcraft 2, I'm breaking my personal reason and pirating it.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Groucho said:
Parasitic said:
Zomb1337 said:
dsister44 said:

I think I prodded them where it hurts, with the Ugly Truth stick.  That puts them in angry-mode.

im a xbox fanboy i hated my playstation 2 and i don plan on getting a ps3 i have gears 1 i didnt like it and i am constantly criticised for promoting viva pinata

Capcom to me it seems the sold out especially with RE5's more gears2 approach

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I don't like Microsoft, I just don't like their tactics!!! The developers make great games for the 360, but the company itself is reprihensible, this is not ment to offend anyone I'm just giving my opinion, if you disagree that's perfectly fine, there's absolutly nothing wrong with that, ofcourse I'm always right, lol just kidding, I couldn't help myself!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

I support sony and Atlus. I'm indifferent to all other gaming companies but I hate no one.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler