By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best Games to play while drinking?

I can only play a few games while drunk/drinking.  Civ 3 gets pretty boring while drunk however is pretty fun when stoned.  I want to try playing Conker's Bad Fur Day on N64 while drinking but never got around to it yet.  That will be my next goal.

Games I like playing buzzed off a few drinks:

FPS (especially online if I am kicking ass except I get really pissed if I start getting killed a lot)

Mario Kart / Racing games

Diablo 1/2 back in the day

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting

GTA

Mario

Animal Crossing

Games I like playing drunk:

Wii Sports (Bowling)

Golden Axe 2

Games I can't play drunk:

Turn Based Strategy (Worms might be an exception)

Real Time Strategy

F-Zero

Suggestions on good genre's/games to play while drinking would be nice.  Not sure how a RPG would work since I would probably forget some of the things that happened if I drank too much.

Around the Network

Burnout games, most wii games.
Wipeout HD is bad . Gets hypnotising after a while

Ah yea burnout games are pretty fun while drinking. Crash mode is pretty fun.

Mario Tennis.  I've gotten violently ill on that game...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Which Mario Tennis? I played the crap out of the N64 one but didn't like the GCN one too much. I was happy to see that you could take off the special moves because after awhile the special moves on the GCN got a little out of hand.

Around the Network

beautiful that game iss fun when ure drunk and when u r stoned

play some perfect dark with 3 friends its great

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.