By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which are the best games you've ever played, and why?

damn ye mario bros. 3 and world wer gr8... yoshis island as well and sm64... and soon to be galaxy lol...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

Click on my profile and read a really long list. All those games have a special place in my heart and they are all great.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Prince of Persia 1 on DOS... man I love that game, it was the a real breakthrough in gaming IMO, the traps, the jumps, the puzzles, the swordfights, the endbosses, the fact that you ony had one hour time..... brilliant game

On console (not classed):

GT : I just didnt like car game before this one
FFVII : my first RPG
deep character/world/story
cinematic ...
RE2 : my first RE...
Silent Hill : my first real horror game

On PC :

Warcraft3 : I have played a lot to this game, it is Blizzard ...

On Amiga :

Syndicat : only played fews hour in fact years ago ( until recently), fucking flametrower and missile launcher, I loved the music,
Powermonger : RTS ancestor with Populous,
Cadaver : my first RPG in fact, it scaried me a lot ...
Agony : shoot them up with beautifull graphism/artistic style/music
Another world : u mix Flashback + prince of persia : maybe the first "cinematic game" : it is like U are the main character, U are in a real story, lot of "feeling" in.

Time to Work !

1) Kingdom Hearts 2.
2) Super Smash Bros. Melee.
3) Super Mario Bros. 3.
4) Super Mario 64.
5) Super Mario World.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I'm kind of shocked by the rareness of OoT. For a game so widely hailed as the best game ever, it's not getting much recognition here. Anyways, my list:

LoZ: TP (Don't make me explain this)
LoZ: OoT
Metroid Prime
FF VII
SM64
Golden Eye 007
SSBM (One of the best offline multiplayers ever)
Sims
ExciteBike
*insert 5 random Marios*

not a lot of people get a N64
at the opposite, their is plenty of FFVII ...

Time to Work !

Super Metroid

Halo (the best FPS ever)
Code Veronica (my first horror game, amazing)
Ultima III (best game ever)
M.U.L.E. (I love the trading part of it)
GT (an amazing racing game, it changed everything)
Zork (I know no graphics, just letters but it was a lot of fun)
Mario 64 and Mario 3 (those where the days)
Civ III (addictive)
GRAW 1 & 2 (the best multiplayer ever)
WoW (the best MMO ever)

Half-Life. The fps that defined all of the fps games we play now. 'nuff said

Civ2. The single most addictive thing I've ever used. I haven't tried crack, but I'm guessing that it's similar in it's effects upon personal productivity.