By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anybody Check out the new Tales of Symphonia Anime?

So yes, being a rabid Tales of Symphonia fan, I just had to post this. Has anybody checked out the new Tales of Symphonia OVA that is being released? The first two episodes have been released, and I'd say that it's shaping up quite nicely. It would have been great if they made a whole series for the game instead of just 4 episodes, but I'd still say that it's great.

I just can't wait for the next episode released in OCTOBER. It's killing me, really. 

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Around the Network

Haha, well, in terms of times beaten, yes, I guess, with me standing at a mere 12.
But in hours played, I have about 423. It's sad, I know. I do like all the voice acting; Kratos is a little iffy with Zaraki Kenpachi's voice, but that's just because I'm used to the English voices.
All the characters especially Sheena look Great! I lmaoed when Raine was humping the ground in the fire seal place.
I never was a fan of the Colloyd pairing, however, but it is to be expected, I guess.

Oohhh. Damn. Got all the items recipes monster book and figurines? lol it really is pointless to play after you grab A L L of them. And I'm sorely disappointed that it KoR won't have an overworld map like ToS. It's what made the game a lot more fun. The Rheiards were also oodles of fun. I really hope that the old characters return in the new one. I hate it when sequels totally shift focus. COUGH Goldensun2 COUGH

Sweeeeeet. I really hope it turns out as epic as the first one. I really didn't expect much from the description.

"The chosen one must regenerate the world" blah blah blah
Then we have themes like racism and poverty in the game. When critics comment on the story as "cliched" and "done," it's like they've never played the game to the end. ToS had a pretty complex storyline and twists, which I LOVE.

I was just going to post about this, but decided to search first. The episodes are very good, and thank God for the subs. :D Can't wait for October and December's release. :)

Around the Network

i don't know, if it's anything like Eterina's and Phantasia's then it's probably not worth it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
i don't know, if it's anything like Eterina's and Phantasia's then it's probably not worth it.

Haven't watched either, so I don't know, but the only problem I'd have is the short length. So far, everything is great.

i saw the first episode, a little different from the game, but it was good. Haven't had a chance to watch the second episode yet