By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Top ten Jackie Chan's stunts/fight scenes (Angry Video Game Nerd).

Like some of you already know the AVGN is also a movie fan and have top ten movie (things) aswell.

For a Jackie chan fan as me those vid were enjoying, hope you enjoy it aswell:

Top ten stunts:

Fight Scenes

PS: Don't start a flamewar who is better, Crazy Arnold, Frenchie Van Damme etc...

Around the Network

The fact that he almost got killed over it shows his dedication to what he does

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

DaveD said:
The fact that he almost got killed over it shows his dedication to what he does

=p Agree.

I seen nearly every film Jackie Chan as made, from his early days in hong kong to rush hour.  This guy just amazes me, I take this guy over any hollywood star anyday.

PC gaming rules.....

police story 2? the one where he jumps through signs while riding on the top of a bus. The end when he slides down a cable covered in electric lights.

He's pretty tough, not anymore now that US made him "insurance friendly" though.

Thats why i liked Ong Bak, Tony Jaa could have actually killed himself, thats awesome.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

Looking to this vid again I realised that I don't have seen a lot of his movies yet. I have like 40 of his movies (thought that was a lot) but he is going to play in his 100th film soon (remake of karate kid).

Gah, those stunts look really painful.