By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Ratchet and Clank Future 2(PS3)to be unveiled at GDC?

http://www.ps3center.net/news/2172/rumore-report-ratchet-attending-gdc/

I think it's very possible.(it's insomniac we are talking about here)they put quality title every year.

Around the Network

Thank god, the previous one is still top as the most fun i had playin. though uncharted rived it.

Ooh, I hope so; I'm dying for more R&C! I've been replaying ToD lately just for the heck of it. =D

That would be good news.

I hope it isnt, nothing against the franchise or fans of it, i was hoping they'd try something new for once.

Around the Network

Not too surprising actually they almost confirmed it on Quest for booty nevertheless its good news.

I hope they spend a little more time on this one, though. Resistance 2 was hurt by its rushed dev time - it could've really done with a few more months of polish.

I would expect another small downloadable episode. Although a full one would be nice.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I hope it isnt, nothing against the franchise or fans of it, i was hoping they'd try something new for once.

I feel the same way. I think it's time to give Ratchet and Clank a small hiatus as a franchise to get some ideas together and revolutionize the next entry. I can't imagine how standards would drop on Mario if a platforming entry was made every single year. We're talking about 7 1/2 main entry games in 7 years(one developed by someone else) and a spinoff also developed elsewhere.

I would really like them to try something new. Ratchet and Clank can always be visited a few years down the road.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Well a new Ratchet is supposed to be released during the winter holidays so ... I hope they won't use the pirate stuff once again, I didn't really like that. Something more futuristic would be nice with more huge cities and spatial stations.