By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first RPG?

Pokemon Silver and then Pokemon Red, yea I went backwards.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

FFVI

FFIV on SNES.

Dragon Warrior on the NES.

Before that, some stuff on PC, like Hack, Eye of the Beholder (don't know which one), and Ultima (don't know which one), but I basically only played a million hours of Hack, never won, barely touched the other ones, and Dragon Warrior was my first console RPG and the first RPG I actually beat.

Final Fantasy 3(6) SNES

Around the Network

umm super mario rpg was my first rpg

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Final Fantasy 8... that games final boss was impossible to kill..

I refuse to answer with pokemon.

Predictions.

1. Wii will never reach 50% market share.

2. Kz2 will sell 1.3 first week 3.5 LT.
Sales predictions for 09.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

I think it was Lunar for the Sega CD. It might have been FFII(US) on the SNES, though. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

i was quite a late bloomer with the rpg genre... but my first was Final Fantasy 8. I was a little skecptical at first when my friend loaned me it but i quickly fell in love with it. To me it was just an epic game and I had never played anything like it before, and straight after I started Vagrant story which was even more amazing!

Ever since then rpgs have become my favourite genre, and have played quite afew since.

To me these games are still on my favourites list. I wish they would make a vagrant story 2 or i could play the origional again... but i dont see iether of those happening.

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Angel_DwK said:
Final Fantasy 8... that games final boss was impossible to kill..

I refuse to answer with pokemon.

Why? They were great games.  And for 10s of millions of people they were their first RPG.