By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I have a HUUUUGE history...how can I delete it?

Soriku said: 

What year of Ad-Aware and what version of AVG? I have Ad-Aware 2007 and AVG 7.5.

Yeah those should be good so long as they are both up to date. You might want to get AVG 8.0 just to be on the safer side, but I never bothered with upgrading on a couple machines and they still seem to get virus definition updates.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Soriku, it really sounds like you need to reformat and reinstall. If you can't find your disk I'd just download the same version off of the internet...you own it anyways, so..*shrugs*

And next time, watch which sites you visit and the stuff you download...mmm'kay?

I heard that the Adware wasn't really that good at detecting things. I used to use it but then they went to a new version that supposedly just used more memory and detected less. I just used Spybot 1.6 and McAfee Antivirus now. Also, someone already noted that it isn't good to use 2 antivirus programs at the same time since they can conflict with each other.

this seems like a desperate cry to "help me delete my pr0n site history!"

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive