By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naruto MMORPG

Just something I have been wondering......if there was a Naruto MMORPG do you think it would see? And how many of you think that the new Naruto game on 360 will be good?

Around the Network

hum correct me if i'm wrong but naruto is an action game on 360... and it looks and will probably be awesome.....
it's not a MMO they should do but a JRPG... with that and with a shit load of jap annimation... instead of that they try to create stuff.... I'm dead certain already existing licence in jap annimation have more depth potential than most JRPG made since FF VII... without talking about gameplay which didn't change in 10 years almost.... the JRPG genre has so much potential of creation and innovation... yet it might be one of the most stagnant one... all that because of those damn fan of FF 324556478675635676784

The Naruto 360 game is the first Naruto game I have had any interest in. It looks to be good.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Am i the only one that does not know what Naruto is other then its a anime.

well I'm not a big fan of naruto serie.... but I do like Bleach from the same guy.... I'm more into samurai and mecha stuff.... or into psychological jap shit like paranoia agent etc... there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto if you want more info