By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 question!

Hi, I'm really into Fallout 3 right now! Totally love it!

But I have 1 question that I can't seem to find answers to on other sites so maybe you guys can help me out!

When you are at the Galaxy News Radio station in DC the Brothers of Steel refer to some guy in a lab that can train you to wear a power pack!... But where the hell is that lab?!... Cuzz I've been searching for like 2 hours, until I checked my map and saw that I only checked like 2% so I gave up!

Please, the armor is like the one on the boxcover! I really want to wear it and it would be much appreciated if you'd help me out!

Thanks in advance, StarcraftManiac!

And btw, best side-quest EVER is 'The power of Atom'... It's genius!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Ya know, my wife and I are perplexed by this one too. Where is the lab?!

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

idk

toastboy44562 said:
idk

Why even post then?  And StarcraftManiac, I assume you must have taken the evil route on "The Power of Atom" quest?

Hawk said:
toastboy44562 said:
idk

Why even post then?  And StarcraftManiac, I assume you must have taken the evil route on "The Power of Atom" quest?

Haven't had so much fun in a game since Starcraft!

Blew the damned place to hell, then killed Tennypenny and took his sniper! !!

That bomb, it even affects the characters and the whole area around it! Crazy awesome!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Spoiler  I felt so bad for Moira, turning into a ghoul.

I think you have to be fairly well advanced to get this. There is a town where the soldiers have to let you in and you can be trained there. When you leave this town you all travel together for the final battle so that is why I say you have to be well advanced. They even give you a choice of armour suit with helmet which are in perfect condition.

Would check what name of town is and where it is on the map but on holiday and don't have my 360.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

spoiler:

You need to do a lot of main quest progression. You train on power armor at the brotherhood of steel citadel. Dont bother finding it early they wont let you in till you have finished a certain quest.(the one where you try to fix project purity with your dad.) I would progress to this point and save a lot of the side quests till after or you wont get to use the power armor very long.

Spooky is correct, its at the Pentagon AKA The Citadel, further on in the Progression of the main quest, where you are taught to wear Power Armor. The people at GNR as well confused me at first, but I found out that the dialog that they state was put there by accident as you cannot wear power armor til you are much further into the main story-line, sadly you have quite aways to go... If you want a good alternative to Power Armor at the moment tho, get to the Underworld near the Washington Monument and go into the "Chop Shop" which is the basic hospital there, wake up Reilly who is lying on the bed in a Coma. Do the Reillys Rangers quest, you will get Reilly Ranger Armor when completed, it is the best armor next to the Power armors and can be repaired with any kind of combat armor, it has 39 Damage resistance and adds +10 to Small Guns skill. Hope that helped !

The regular combat armors is not that bad. I kept a set of Talon combat armor for most of the game. I'd rather have the "Eugene" reward from Rielys rangers its a beefed up minigun. It works great on deathclaws and anything else for that matter.