By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Resistance's Nathan Hale: Which actor could fit the roll?

coolestguyever said:
I was thinking Vin. Not too many bald white actors out there that I can think of.

My avatar dammit! Jason statham would destroy the chimaera in 30 seconds flat

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Oh no, please not vin diesel ... I think that bruce willis would be a better choice!

Since it's an FPS, and most of us haven't seen his face because of this, how about a pic or two?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Hale

No, wait...

There you go :)

And, uh... Mathew fox?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Yeah I'll go with Jason Statham also. That way I have two reasons to not give a shit and ignore the movie altogether.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Seriously, he is pretty good for the role

Flow said:

Does it really matter at all who takes the role? They would only be shooting the actor's hands anyways.

Onyxmeth said:
Flow said:

Does it really matter at all who takes the role? They would only be shooting the actor's hands anyways.

But... but... and Nathan's glowing red eyes? :(

Flow said:
Onyxmeth said:
Flow said:

But... but... and Nathan's glowing red eyes? :(

That's just from all the pot that hippie smoked. Give him some Visine and he'll be fine in 10 minutes.