By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pranking Walmart Customers

A man walks into a Wamart store and begins covertly answering various calls from customers on a store phone.  Hilarity ensues!

Here are some of his recorded conversations *Warning, Foul Language ahead*

While I do feel sorry for some of the customers (especially the Wii Fit lady), I can't help but find this evil horribly amusing.

Perhaps hit open rather than save when you click the link (if the option should come up)

*Warning, Foul Language ahead*

Meds Girl 1

Meds Girl 2

Directions 1

Directions 2

Wii Fit Lady

Smart Lady

Smart Lady's Husband

Sock Guy

Turn it Down

Turn it Down 2

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

Pretty funny stuff!

Man, the Wii Fit lady really likes her "kids" if she can put up with a jackass like this on the phone! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

That was an unbelievable conversation. How did she not get even annoyed when he called her a b*tch?!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
appolose said:
That was an unbelievable conversation. How did she not get even annoyed when he called her a b*tch?!

Yeah, I just thought it was fake at that time! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Here it is on Youtube:

Okami

Around the Network

Here's another one:

Movie Guy

Okami

Damn funny! The Turn it down and smart lady's husband had me laughing loud!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

My buddy Jason and I did this when we were little kids...

We went to the local Diamonds supermarkets, and used the payphone (which is about 6 feet from the customer service desk).

We called customer service:

Customer Service: "Diamonds, this is Beth"

Me: "Yes, ma'am, my uncle left the house without his wallet, and he's shopping there right now.  Could you page him please and tell him?"

Customer Service:"Sure honey, what's his name"

Me: "Jack"

Customer Service:"Okay, just give me a minute"

(she puts me on hold)

Over the load speaker, we hear, "Jack, Jack, please come to the customer service desk, Jack"

She does the same thing one more time.

Customer Service:"Okay, he's not coming, are you sure he's at this store?"

Me: "Yes ma'am, but Jack's a pretty common name, so maybe you should call him by his last name?"

Customer Service:"That's a good idea honey, what's his last name?"

Me: "Mr. Mehoff, ma'am"

Customer Service: "Okay then, let me try again, hold on"

(she puts me on hold again)

Over the load speaker we hear, "Mr. Mehoff please come to the customer service desk, Jack Mehoff please come... SHIT"

(she picks back up the receiver)

Customer Service:"You little shit!"

We start laughing hard, and she looks over and sees us standing over near to her.

We hang up the handset and run.

Long story short, I was permanently banned from entering that store ever again.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

"You sound like you're gonna cry". So cruel.

Okami

Comrade Tovya said:

My buddy Jason and I did this when we were little kids...

We went to the local Diamonds supermarkets, and used the payphone (which is about 6 feet from the customer service desk).

We called customer service:

Customer Service: "Diamonds, this is Beth"

Me: "Yes, ma'am, my uncle left the house without his wallet, and he's shopping there right now.  Could you page him please and tell him?"

Customer Service:"Sure honey, what's his name"

Me: "Jack"

Customer Service:"Okay, just give me a minute"

(she puts me on hold)

Over the load speaker, we hear, "Jack, Jack, please come to the customer service desk, Jack"

She does the same thing one more time.

Customer Service:"Okay, he's not coming, are you sure he's at this store?"

Me: "Yes ma'am, but Jack's a pretty common name, so maybe you should call him by his last name?"

Customer Service:"That's a good idea honey, what's his last name?"

Me: "Mr. Mehoff, ma'am"

Customer Service: "Okay then, let me try again, hold on"

(she puts me on hold again)

Over the load speaker we hear, "Mr. Mehoff please come to the customer service desk, Jack Mehoff please come... SHIT"

(she picks back up the receiver)

Customer Service:"You little shit!"

We start laughing hard, and she looks over and sees us standing over near to her.

We hang up the handset and run.

Long story short, I was permanently banned from entering that store ever again.

Good cover story.

Okami