By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii number exchange (ongoing)

My Code in Signature

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network
DeltaXIII said:

Is anyone else getting an invalid Wii code message from Truthsayer's new code or am I just failing again?

Additionally, I'm saddened by all the people who haven't added me on their lists.

Delta,

I found that Truthsayer's number wouldn't work for me either.

Also I know what you mean. Most people have posted up their own number but I don't think the vast majority of them have taken the time to actually put in all the friend codes listed here on the site. Having added everyone, I find that only around 6 or 7 people have gotten around to it.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Wow i never saw this, anyways my Wii Code:

7356-3455-0732-3498

I'll add everybody later today.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

Here i come :) 8413-0042-3313-7671

My Strikers code is 545567-549454.

Around the Network
DoesWhatNintenDont said:
DeltaXIII said:

Is anyone else getting an invalid Wii code message from Truthsayer's new code or am I just failing again?

Additionally, I'm saddened by all the people who haven't added me on their lists.

Delta,

I found that Truthsayer's number wouldn't work for me either.

Also I know what you mean. Most people have posted up their own number but I don't think the vast majority of them have taken the time to actually put in all the friend codes listed here on the site. Having added everyone, I find that only around 6 or 7 people have gotten around to it.

You're right DoesWhatNintenDont, actually I had deleted some of them because their name keep grey for months! I want all my addres book names are black!

Does Mario Strikers have a separate code from the Wii Friend code?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Yes. It didn't seem to like the ones people have posted on here though.

Yep it does, but it's not really a difficult thing to do really..doable in under 10 secs and after that it's done

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Wii Number

3554 2673 4963 3872

i need friends:(