By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - McDonalds, Wendy's or Arby's? I need dinner. Decide my fate.

Tough choice. A burger, a burger, or a burger?

Around the Network

Arby's if you can spend a few extra dollars. Plus curly fries = win.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Hmm.....I will go now. And when I return, I will bring food (for myself) as well as the safety of your beloved animals. Puppet is please.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

What the hell does Marvin do in that band other then look like a goof?

Arby's is the only logical choice. =D

Get a grilled chicken bacon swiss sandwich with a side of onion petals or mozzarella sticks. =D

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
What the hell does Marvin do in that band other then look like a goof?

amusing me?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Get Wendys :D, who can resist that red headed Girl :P

Wendy's...

Wendy's hamburgers with a lot (and I mean a lot) of crushed black pepper. Delicious.

I was thinkin' arby's. I now have a roast beef, chedder curly fries, a pepsi, and a side of loaded potato bites. Rest at ease mr whiskers, you live another day.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

>_>;;

JUST PICK ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1