By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brand New Game play Pic for FFXIII

here it is guys ,,check the third poster

http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2008/12/20/v-jump-new-final-fantasy-xiii-gameplay-screenshots.html

alternative source:

http://scrawlfx.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/final-fantasy-xiii-v-jump_12-20_03.jpg

hope it's new

Around the Network

Yep, all new. Looking great! Looks like it's a mix of realtime + turn-based.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Jeeeeeeeesus.

Were people actually saying vXIII looks miles better than this? ... Really?

vdoesntforgive said:
Jeeeeeeeesus.

just a few people that want to bring down 13 a couple notches becuase going to 360 now and want to put versus up on the pedestool of greatness because ONLY on PS3.  If 13 was still exclusive you wouldn't be hearing any of that.  You would just hear I like versus better cause your an emo guy, lol.

vdoesntforgive said:
Jeeeeeeeesus.

Well since we haven't had any gameplay untill now, I'm guessing they compared the trailers.

Versus trailers > XIII trailers

Around the Network

by the way I have a question? When the games come out, are they in a certain order, like versus shortly before? after? after some point in 13? before some point? the same story just different view?

Or like which game should I play first? Or shoudl I play at same time and alternate between the two every 5-6 hours or something

irstupid said:
vdoesntforgive said:
Jeeeeeeeesus.

just a few people that want to bring down 13 a couple notches becuase going to 360 now and want to put versus up on the pedestool of greatness because ONLY on PS3.  If 13 was still exclusive you wouldn't be hearing any of that.  You would just hear I like versus better cause your an emo guy, lol.

So now bored = emo?

The dude looked BORED not sad, he probably has to fight those soldiers every day...

been a while but i wasn't able to post >_>. *glares*

THATS ingame XD on the ps3.

Is this the first gameplay pic to emerge? Btw would anyone like a translation? I might be able to ask my gf after her final to translate it, but that would be in around 3 hours.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

OMG looking hottt, the batle sistem looks similar to XII.