By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 3rd best shooter for 360 is

yungmagic09 said:
Garnett said:
yungmagic09 said:
I love this game, I'm about to play this on expert soon. Anyone can add me if they want to play.

Whats your gamertag? I wont be able to play tonite (idont think) but after work tommorow im down for a game :p

My gamertag is Tha KidGBx, I won't be on tonite either but I should be on tomorrow.

I shall add you later tonite or tommorow,gotta be up at 8am for work:(,BUT!!! after that i shall play some l4d...

Around the Network

Halo 3 will always be #1, but wow, L4D is easily one of my top FPS's played of ALL TIME. Playing with my friends every day is hysterically fun, and versus is one of my favorite modes in a video game.

Can't wait for Valve to update it with DLC, but I'm fine with them supposedly "almost done" with the 360 TF2 update's that PC has.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Infamous said:
Halo 3 will always be #1, but wow, L4D is easily one of my top FPS's played of ALL TIME. Playing with my friends every day is hysterically fun, and versus is one of my favorite modes in a video game.

Can't wait for Valve to update it with DLC, but I'm fine with them supposedly "almost done" with the 360 TF2 update's that PC has.

Oh yea DLC,Ill be buying day ONE!!!

I hope its really good stuff like a new story mode level or something.

I think the debate is pretty hard:

Halo 3
Gears
Call of Duty 4
Left 4 Dead

All deserve major props as very addictive shooters. And that doesn't include some of the older ones that were great like Rainbow Six Vegas.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.