By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Has anybody heard of NAU? ( North American Union )

This is starting too scare me. so apparently in 2010 the North American Union will begin, basically its simple. USA Canada Mexico will all be one with no borders and will all have the same currency called "Amero" so there will be no more US Dollar, CND Dollar, or mexican Pesco. all 3 will have "Amero". and apparently theres going to be a NAFTA Superhighway that will connect US/CAN/MEX. google "North American Union" for more info. Discuss your opinions.

Around the Network

Guess nobody cares

its not happening. but if its just us and the united statesians, i wouldnt mind.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

the NAFTA superhighway is the dumbest thing anyone has ever thought up.... Also, I'm against the NAU, but I personally doubt it will come in 2010. I could see it happening father in the future, but not that soon. We still need to get our National ID card system up and running......

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

A Nafta superrailway would be a smarter idea.

I think NA will eventually develop a European Union style political entity while the constitution nations still retain large parts of their sovereignty. It just makes sense to have common legislation in terms of environmental policy and to a certain extent immigration policy (not to route out races, but whackos). It would work for any legislation where the effects are not limited by boarders.

But what you are talking about, including the AMERO, is a conspiracy theory in that it is said that our current $s will be depreciated by the powers that be in order to usher in the new currency. If there is an implementation of a NA currency, it will probably be done EURO style and therefore pretty much a smooth transition.

Around the Network

It all depends on what happens. If the EU gains too much power, or China grows massively then they may form a union, just to maintain power.

I wouldn't complain. I want to go for a trip in the Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Sea, and it ships from Miami :)

fazz said:
I wouldn't complain. I want to go for a trip in the Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Sea, and it ships from Miami :)

Royal Caribbean is ok (I preferred Princess) but why can't you just get a passport and come to the US for a couple days?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
fazz said:
I wouldn't complain. I want to go for a trip in the Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Sea, and it sails from Miami :)

Royal Caribbean is ok (I preferred Princess) but why can't you just get a passport and come to the US for a couple days?

I need the Visa, that means I need to pay even more. And the flight to Miami costs more than the Cruiser itself >_>

fazz said:
nordlead said:
fazz said:
I wouldn't complain. I want to go for a trip in the Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Sea, and it sails from Miami :)

I need the Visa, that means I need to pay even more. And the flight to Miami costs more than the Cruiser itself >_>

I had to get a passport for my wife ($90 i think) paid about $400 round trip flights for 2, and then paid about $1200 for the cruise only (not including shore excursions).