By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Holler at my dogs!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

@akuma I am 100% against dog costumes, but I would still buy those in a heart beat if I had dogs...hell I'll get them anyway.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
I would've loved to see Eddie Murphy in the next batman, you should've seen my script for "The Black Knight", it was oscar material. It's where ever that batman topic is.

You haven't missed too much out of the ordinary, I need to get some whiskey and X-com....and some swiss cheese. Sounds like you're living the good life, my friend.

I hope you realize that this idea was already done and worse than you could possibly imagine.

welcome back rubang

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
MontanaHatchet said:
The_vagabond7 said:
I would've loved to see Eddie Murphy in the next batman, you should've seen my script for "The Black Knight", it was oscar material. It's where ever that batman topic is.

You haven't missed too much out of the ordinary, I need to get some whiskey and X-com....and some swiss cheese. Sounds like you're living the good life, my friend.

I hope you realize that this idea was already done and worse than you could possibly imagine.

1.I'm going to sue Martin Lawrence for time travel idea theft

2.I'm going to go buy a copy of that movie.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

I had the misfortune of viewing that movie at a friend's house. The best part is when the attractive black chick shows a minute amount of skin...yes, it is that bad.

Jackson50 said:
I have missed the somewhat crazy musings of Rubang...welcome back!

Thanks buddy.  I missed the confusion caused by the different name in your sig, with the 5050.

And you spelled Fahrenheit 451 wrong in your profile.  I wasn't gonna point it out, but I saw in steven's sig that you were correcting his spelling.

psrock said:
I'm glad you ask. You need to check this thread.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49531

I'm not sure if you saw it.

Ah yeah.  I caught up on that one eventually, but I missed the first few pages when they happened.

Are you still tutoring him with lessons of love?

vagabond, your Chris Tucker dialogue, in the key scene when Robin discovers that they must solve the riddle of the Riddler, was totally Oscar-worthy. Like, up there with the truly great stories of GTA4 and MGS4.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Jackson50 said:
I have missed the somewhat crazy musings of Rubang...welcome back!

Thanks buddy.  I missed the confusion caused by the different name in your sig, with the 5050.

And you spelled Fahrenheit 451 wrong in your profile.  I wasn't gonna point it out, but I saw in steven's sig that you were correcting his spelling.

psrock said:
I'm glad you ask. You need to check this thread.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49531

I'm not sure if you saw it.

Ah yeah.  I caught up on that one eventually, but I missed the first few pages when they happened.

Are you still tutoring him with lessons of love?

Well, i have given up.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I FINISHED FINALS TONIGHT TOO. Fuckin 5-8 pm bullshit. Anyways getting wasted sounds like fun, I haven't drank at all (much) since the semester started, YES!