By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First Halo 3 Mountain Dew and now Halo 3 Burger King Meal

Also, 1 million Halo 3 pre orders so far, Halo 2 had 1.5 million with a much bigger userbase.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

O.o i thought it would be more then 1 million preorders =( but thats still 10% of all xbox owners

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Er.. wasn't it 4million preorders a few months ago? or was that something else?

tabsina said:
Er.. wasn't it 4million preorders a few months ago? or was that something else?

Some people decided to cancel preorders after beta... JK

I searched for that 4 million rumor and didn't come up with anything really substantial. I think it was nothing more than a rumour. One Xbox site published that Gamestop officials had stated there were 4 million consoles but if that was the case, it would have made more news sites since that's a huge milestone. Besides, Gamestop is one company which'd mean that it was higher. And don't think for a second MS wouldn't be touting this fact if it was true.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Around the Network

I'll have to wait for the reviews. I don't know.. I have a feeling it's going to bomb [single player].

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
ckmlb said:

Also, 1 million Halo 3 pre orders so far, Halo 2 had 1.5 million with a much bigger userbase.

That doesnt look like Mountain Dew

More like Coke or pepsi 

wow also according to that article of 4 million that most of the preorders are from people who dont have xboxs (faints)

could it really be true, is it truely the savor weve wanted?
Or we just getting fed bullcrap O.o

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

I know it sounds stupid but I´m really impressed, I´ve never seen a videogame advertised on Fast-Food before, just shows how much hype this game has...

omg im getting multiple sites telling me its hit over 4 million holy $&^%& O.o

then the truth comes out 4 million at gamestop alone

ehh but who knows