By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 16 year old shoots and kills mom for taking away his Halo 3

moral of the story. stealing is bad.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

Yea, that... or don't be a fucking psycho and kill your parents!

PS3 Trophies

I know alot of children of ministers that are a little off center, but this is ridiculous.  Definitley a hard core gammer though.

Solid_Raiden said:
MrBubbles said:

Yea, that... or don't be a fucking psycho and kill your parents!

the parents sinned and stole from the son.  god punished them.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

this story is crazy.
Can't blame the video games.
Can't really blame Christianity. Wonder what other issues this kid had.

He's 16 so almost an adult. I don't like capital punishment, but I know it's needed at times.

Around the Network
Solid_Raiden said:
In other news, the kid finally got to play his Halo 3 and thought it was mediocre....

What!? Halo 3 is an immensely epic game!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I wonder if Jack Thompson is all over this.

I don't see how it's anyone's fault but the kid's.  I feel bad for the family, and hope they do get through this alright.  IMO, the father should not have kept a handgun within his reach.

bugrimmar said:
kids should get the death sentence. i don't care about age. idiotic nonsense should be freaking punished.

Well, with this logic all that family deserved death, now only the son's life stands between Darwin's law and its fulfilment. So I must heartily agree with you. 

Edit: More seriously, if before I thought weapon possession should be permitted only after a thorough psychiatric examination, after reading about so many family shootings I'm more and more persuaded that a visit to the whole family would be advisable...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!