By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm moving to Singapore

Any Singapore gamers out here? If so, hand in your PSN id's :) it's going to be a lonely trek (I'm going there alone to teach) and I only have my trusty PS3 with me.

Around the Network

Make a blog.

what would that solve eh?

no people from singapore go here?

Steal me a Stop sign while you're there :)

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
no people from singapore go here?

11 people

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/index.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Singapore&type=&order=Last+logged+in

and they dont seem to be on the site anymore

Make a myspace/twitter/facebook and search for people in Singapore. And P.S. Why would you want to teach in China? Are you Asain? Or something?

y0ungK!d said:
Make a myspace/twitter/facebook and search for people in Singapore. And P.S. Why would you want to teach in China? Are you Asain? Or something?

Singapore is not China but I guess you knew that anyway their are plenty of people on this site who teached English in China.

I did it aswell (with my gf as assistent) and their is an Australian guy on this site who is doing it right now if you want I can try to find his profile.

Alcohol is a rip off and you can't touch any illegal drugs. They can execute you for it.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I want to live in thailand...what a beautiful country. Never been to singapore tho

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot