By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I found out how Rolstoppable looks like OMFG!!!!!!!!

I LOL-ed at this

^_^

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Cougarman said:
Onyxmeth said:
Cougarman said:
rol can sing, badly

Badly? How can you not love that light hummingbird whisper that is his singing? I love the Scott Steiner haircut and goatee also. Very classy Rol. Just so I know you approve of this post Rol...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck and....fuck.

Cougrman, you wouldn't know good singing if it bit you in the smooth shapeless area that would be an ass if you were a human and not a grey alien.

you have been humanist to me for a while now, i cant even complain to any organisation about this, or i would have sued you for all your worth, which is not much really, you only have that small xmas hat

Don't you dare touch my Santa hat! The Mad Face can only get madder.

so sad, santa hat will be useless come 26th of december, then mad face will have NOTHING

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
RolStoppable said:
Beer is the reason why "music" like this can be successful. That's one of the reasons why beer should be boycotted.

but this is your music! and you don't drink

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
Beer is the reason why "music" like this can be successful. That's one of the reasons why beer should be boycotted.

but this is your music! and you don't drink

How is this my music? This is what we like to call "Biermusik" over here. Music that can only be enjoyed when being totally drunk.

So why do you make it then?

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:

How is this my music? This is what we like to call "Biermusik" over here. Music that can only be enjoyed when being totally drunk.

So why do you make it then?

I am not DJ Ötzi.

really now, anton? I thought you were on the no comment policy?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:

I am not DJ Ötzi.

I am not Microsoft.

"I don't comment on rumors and speculation."

speaks for itself

LOL! +2 to kirby for this

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I have heard he has more in store for us, what could it be?

Rol, you're way hotter than I thought, when I'm in Australia I'll give you a call maybe we can hook up and play "a dingo ate my baby" together.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
I am not DJ Ötzi.
I am not Microsoft.
"I don't comment on rumors and speculation."

speaks for itself

He's Sony obviously.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!