By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I found out how Rolstoppable looks like OMFG!!!!!!!!

He is secretly 40 years old and he lives in austria!

It makes perfect sense.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+1

+1 kirby!!!!

I should have voted for you.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

kirby007 said:

He is secretly 40 years old and he lives in austria with his parents!

It makes perfect sense.

Fixed

megaman2 said:
kirby007 said:

He is secretly 40 years old and he lives in austria with his parents!

It makes perfect sense.

Fixed

I lol'd

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

WTF! lol

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

rol can sing, badly

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
rol can sing, badly

Badly? How can you not love that light hummingbird whisper that is his singing? I love the Scott Steiner haircut and goatee also. Very classy Rol. Just so I know you approve of this post Rol...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck and....fuck.

Cougrman, you wouldn't know good singing if it bit you in the smooth shapeless area that would be an ass if you were a human and not a grey alien.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

RolStoppable said:
I don't comment on rumors and speculation.

No need, we know your dirty secret now haha

Onyxmeth said:
Cougarman said:
rol can sing, badly

Badly? How can you not love that light hummingbird whisper that is his singing? I love the Scott Steiner haircut and goatee also. Very classy Rol. Just so I know you approve of this post Rol...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck and....fuck.

Cougrman, you wouldn't know good singing if it bit you in the smooth shapeless area that would be an ass if you were a human and not a grey alien.

you have been humanist to me for a while now, i cant even complain to any organisation about this, or i would have sued you for all your worth, which is not much really, you only have that small xmas hat

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
Onyxmeth said:
Cougarman said:
rol can sing, badly

you have been humanist to me for a while now, i cant even complain to any organisation about this, or i would have sued you for all your worth, which is not much really, you only have that small xmas hat

Don't you dare touch my Santa hat! The Mad Face can only get madder.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.