By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Team ICO 1st Xmas Surprise!!!!

clicking on this link:

http://www.tigmagazine.com/mini-sites/xmas08/xmas08.html

will take you to a thank you message from Team ICO for the amazing 2008 year.... if u notice there are some letters in blue others white...

blue letters are: abinyureer200nf

when spelled out reads: febuary200nine 

what could this mean???

DISCUSS!!

Around the Network

"febuary200nine"

I think you forgot the "R" in February.

^_^

They're most-likely going to release information about the game they've been working on in February 2009.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

WHats in those PIctures>?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

AAAAAAAAAH NOW I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO CES 09

Around the Network

Hum I read this on the top of the page :

"As some of you have guessed the anagram reads a date; February 2009 - a date which is relevant to the site itself and not Team ICO's new game since all this surprise was for regular readers. Merry Christmas! PS - This picture is an artist recomposition of the January '08 job postings image."

Another thread to get our hopes up for an announcement that wont be made :(

god damn, dont get my hopes up:(

oops read the top of the page lol

Videogirl said:
Hum I read this on the top of the page :

"As some of you have guessed the anagram reads a date; February 2009 - a date which is relevant to the site itself and not Team ICO's new game since all this surprise was for regular readers. Merry Christmas! PS - This picture is an artist recomposition of the January '08 job postings image."

mood killer