By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Final Fantasy XIII Battle Screenshots.

indodude said:
Sup Snow!

Hi Vanilla.

You know.. up until just then I was only thinking about the names as if they would forever remain as text in-game too.. but you just reminded me that the characters would actually be calling each other that with voice acting... how embarrassing to have to call someone vanilla

Around the Network

I hope it's more interactive than just the ATB system. I'm not asking for the Gambit system, I'm ust asking that they don't go back to the pseudo turn-based system.

It looks like you control one character at a time, and the angles are very cinematic. What's up there, I wonder...

Meh. I wish people had warmed up to the combat system of FFXII. Maybe its cause im a programmer, but I loved the gambit system. I think if they combined the active combat system with the gambit system (you could choose either one) it was be the best combat system ever.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

tabsina said:
indodude said:
Sup Snow!

Hi Vanilla.

You know.. up until just then I was only thinking about the names as if they would forever remain as text in-game too.. but you just reminded me that the characters would actually be calling each other that with voice acting... how embarrassing to have to call someone vanilla

Exactly.

SmokedHostage said:
I hate the pose of the redhead..

Lol why smoke?